How Venus Legacy works
In short, Venus Legacy enhances the production of collagen and elastin fibers, resulting in firmer and smoother skin. The effect is maximized by a patented combination of four technologies (4D)
Which areas of the body can be treated with this device?
Thighs, buttocks, abdomen, buttocks, arms, face, neck and décolleté. Depending on the specific needs of the patient, a program is created by setting the necessary parameters for strength and intensity of application of each technology.
- The multipolar radio frequency uses a complex algorithm to deliver homogeneous energy and volumetric heating to multiple tissue depths, allowing rapid and safe heat accumulation and easy maintenance of therapeutic temperature during the procedure.
- The effect of RF is amplified by the pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF), a non-thermal mechanism emitted through the electrodes of the applicator.
- Through synergistic (MP) 2, RF heats and directly stimulates fibroblasts, while PEMF promotes angiogenesis and induces fibroblast proliferation by releasing growth factor FGF-2, leading to increased collagen synthesis.
- Directs RF and PEMF energy matrix to the treated area of multiple vectors to induce effective cellulite reduction and sagging skin
- There is an innovative design of a double multipole electrode corona - the outer flat corona constantly controls the electrothermal volumetric heating, while the inner deep tetrapolar corona provides periodically assisted vacuum electrothermal selective heating
- The unique set of electrodes guarantees faster processing and provides significant penetration depth (up to 4.5 cm) for greater effect on deeper tissues
Innovative VariPulse technology
- Provides adjustable impulse suction (positive and negative air pressure), which facilitates efficient lipolysis and deeper energy penetration
- Increases blood circulation, stimulates lymphatic drainage and enhances the lipolysis effect of radio frequency energy
- The smooth movement of VariPulse guarantees maximum comfort for the customer, no pain, no burning sensation
Real Time Thermal Feedback
- All four Venus Legacy а applicators are equipped with built-in sensors that provide real-time thermal feedback to allow easy, immediate and continuous detection of skin temperature profile
- Improves customer safety and comfort and leads to more consistent and controlled results
- Makes the procedure with Venus Legacy innovative and completely safe for all skin typesа
Another effective method to combat cellulite is, of course, massage.
We offer both anti-cellulite hand massage and the popular Vacuum massage. It is equivalent to 2.3 manual massages, significantly reduces the circumference, increases blood microcirculation and accelerates the production of enzymes that are involved in metabolism. It is good to do between 12-15 treatments within 1 month. After the therapy, our specialists can prepare a program for maintaining the achieved results.
If you have cellulite, do not try to live with it, but find the right way to have more lasting and faster results.
Cellulite is undoubtedly a serious disease that is inevitable for almost all women (90% according to recent studies). It reduces the self-confidence of women because it limits their ability to wear whatever they want and feel good in their skin.